Clackamas County Health, Housing and Human Services

Clackamas County works with community partners and a network of providers to offer a wide variety of mental health and addictions treatment services to children, youth, families, and adults. Our services include crisis care, drug and alcohol treatment, and assessment and evaluation.


Provider Directory / Locations


Customer service phone numbers:

​​​503-742-5335 (TTY 711)

Crisis Line: